I suppose, the most of us have already watched the third part of The Hobbit. As I marked on my heading, I just wasted my money and time. Together with my sisters stated that the film is ridiculous. So, I have decided to write down the list of absurds which appear in the movie. If you don't watch the film, don't read this journal.
1. Kili, who was moribund after 15 minutes of film is sound and safe. Sorry, but even Frodo needs some days to recover from the poison.
2. Bard "uses" his son as a "bow". No comment.
3. The city burns. When Smaug is killed, Bard and his son fall into a water, in the heart of burning town and they survive. How? Fire is anywhere, it's a trap so it is impossible they survive.
4. The elven love dilemma. The elf feels something to she-elf, she doesn't to him, but to dwarf, but she doesn't want to hurt that one and so on. Harlequin.
5. Alfrid runs away from Dale. He runs and... disappears! No one knows what happens to him, where does he go etc. The same thing is with Tauriel and Bard. The director seems to be too lazy to finish their plots.
6.The elven family dilemma. The lone elevn parent hasn't talked about mummy for ages (because it is a painful memory) and suddenly daddy mentiones her. They need a family therapist.
7. Fighting in Dol Guldur = Assassin's Creed. It's a totally "trot" from the game. So UNREALISTIC!
8. The most unanimated hero in the film, the Arkenstone is lost. The last scene with it is when Bard and Thranduil come to negotiate. Wait! Is not one of the main plots in the story? No? Okey...
9. In the middle of the battle, Thranduil decided to come back home. Go to hell with fight, let's go home! The director has spoiled this character, really.
10. Tauriel aims to her king and imputes cowardice and having the heart of stone to him (yyyy... What? What is the sense of it?) and then she is SURPRISED that he destroyed her bow and wants to kill her for this action. I don't really like her. Not only is she unnecessary, but also stupid.
11. Azog commands his army being on the high tower, just above of the armies of men, elves and dwarves. He uses strange panoplies. The tower is visible, everyone knows about it... So, how the hell no one saw how Azog came there?!
12. When the battle starts, it is dawn. When it's over, it is still DAWN!
13. Thranduil comes to reclaim a necklace which he doesn't even wear because its a female jewellery.
14. When Smaug files from the mountain (in DoS) the guardians in jail laugh and drink. In the third part, they disappear in fear.
15. Azog and Thorin's first fight: Azog with one amputated hand. The second fight: Azog with TWO amputated hands.
16. Thorin's death. He gets injured. He is dying. After 10 minutes he is still dying!
17. Lack of respect foe physical and natural laws (mainly with gravitation). Those who watched the movie should know what I am writing about.
1. Music - as usual, a great masterpiece!
2. Smaug - my King...
3. Deer Bambi and pig Porky as steeds. Unusual and lovely, but both dies );
4. Some funny moments.
Ufff... That's all. For me, the film is really bad. But it's only my opinion.
Listening to: the best of!
Playing: no time (okey, in snow)
Eating: be on diet
Drinking: water or green tea